In an ever-increasing mobile world, technology is playing a huge role in how we experience any event. We want to make events more engaging, deliver greater value to organisers and create event longevity. Using real time feedback and analytics and co-created content, work across a wide range of environments, we are able to achieve objectives!
Scripin is a young, passionate and creative place to work - if you like events and technology and the challenge to forge relationships with like-minded people then this is the place for you!
P.S. We have a beer fridge that's always fully stocked
What you will be doing at Scripin;
- Target and deliver new client business
- Manage the end-to-end new business cycle
- Proactively sell, develop and follow-up leads on a progressive basis
- Incorporate findings/learnings into the company’s marketing programmes
- Maintaining accurate data and records of all new business contacts and activities
- Attending meetings with potential clients
- Online demonstrations of the platform
What we are looking for;
- 1-3 years’ sales experience within the events industry (venue events or events company)
- Proven successful sales track record
- Sales target focused
- Solid sector knowledge and insight
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Just some of the characteristics we are looking for;
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Confident presentational ability
- Commitment and dedication to succeed
- Works well in a team
- Happy to share thoughts and ideas
- A salary of between £24,000 to £30,000
- OTE - An attractive commission structure
- A dynamic, vibrant and exciting work environment
- 25 day’s annual leave
- Free tea, coffee and a beer fridge.
Apply now via the form below - we look forward to hearing from you.